Dr.David
Dr.David, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Specialist,MBBS
6554558

How do I get rid of a testicular cyst?

how do I get rid of a testicular cyst?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.David replied 5 years ago.
Hello,Welcome to the just answer website. I need the following information from you, so that I can provide you the best answer:Is your lump/cyst painful?Since how long you have these symptoms?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
my right testicle is substancially larger than my left testicle it is much heavier, no pain at all, but just seems like over the past 90 days the right has gained more mass. I cant seem to feel anything else besides the testicles. when I was in my early 20s I had a cyst removed from the same area but that cyst was a third idependent mass, I think as I try to remember.
Expert:  Dr.David replied 5 years ago.
The symptoms you have described can be due to hydrocele or Varicocele (a varicose vein along the spermatic cord).It is widening of the veins along the spermatic cord.Another possibility is of spermatocele.It is a cyst-like mass within the scrotum that contains fluid and dead sperm cells. Other causes are:Loop of bowel from a hernia. Also painless lump/cyst can be due to testicular cancer .You need physical examination, ultrasound of testicle, urine examination, blood tests.So I advice you to consult your urologist for examination & tests to know the underlying cause & then its treatment will be done (to remove/treat)accordingly.Please feel free to ask if you have any other question.Please click green ACCEPT BUTTON so I can be paid for assisting you. BONUS and Positive Feedback are always greatly appreciated.Regards- Dr.David