Internist
Internist, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Int. Med., Gastroenterology. Fellow American College of Physicians. Trained, located in the U.S.
13024878

U know those take home test occult kits...like EZ

hey u know those take home test occult kits...like EZ Detect...well I bought one and just did one test pad and it came back negative for blood :))))
so...do you think these are any good at all...
it is the flushable ones????
Category: Medical
Expert:  Internist replied 5 years ago.
Hi,I knew it would come back negative. They are accurate and can be flushed. Be aware that they can pick up blood from a hemorrhoid or fissure so if that occurs don't be alarmed. You are doing quite well and I am confident there is no tumor.Stay warm. *****Click ***** "ACCEPT" (GREEN) ***** or I do not get credit for my answer and Just Answer holds your deposit. Take a moment to leave a ***** POSITIVE ***** feedback which does not cost you anything. This response is for your information only and does not substitute for a visit to your doctor.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yeah so should I do it 2 more times?????
Expert:  Internist replied 5 years ago.
You may but I really don't think it is necessary. *****Click ***** "ACCEPT" (GREEN) ***** or I do not get credit for my answer and Just Answer holds your deposit. Take a moment to leave a ***** POSITIVE ***** feedback which does not cost you anything. This response is for your information only and does not substitute for a visit to your doctor.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
awesome so great news it came back neg eh...so I think I am in the clear????
Expert:  Internist replied 5 years ago.
Yup! You are in the clear. *****Click ***** "ACCEPT" (GREEN) ***** or I do not get credit for my answer and Just Answer holds your deposit. Take a moment to leave a ***** POSITIVE ***** feedback which does not cost you anything. This response is for your information only and does not substitute for a visit to your doctor.