I wonder if you received the other experts entire post.
He did mention more such as lifelong damage
Even cancer of the esophagus with enough irritation from that damage would also be possible.
Enough could cause death as well, and what you are describing is a poisoning situation...
yes it is quite obvious that no one should drink bleach....
There are indeed other symptoms, and what the previous did not get to is body as a whole
and the obvious
slow heart beat [bradycardia]
loss of vision
water filling the lungs
blood in stool
low blood pressure
and circulatory collapse.
Hope this is extensive enough
Let me know if it is not
Let me know if you have further questions, details or need clarification, just use reply.......
Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.