Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Why has my scrotum began to get very loose and saggy at a

Customer Question
younger age? can u have...
why has my scrotum began to get very loose and saggy at a younger age? can u have too much sex? is this the reason im not having large ejaculations anymore?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2011
Doctor: Dr Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician replied 6 years ago
Dr Brims
Dr Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer, I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

When did you notice this?

Customer:

a long time ago just never asked anyone

Dr Brims :

Is there any pain?

Customer:

no only when i have sex some times from contact

Dr Brims :

I see, this is likely normal, I does not sound like it is anything abnormal

Customer:

thats what my family doctor said without examining me. he sent me to a ultra sound and it came back ok. its begining to cause me to have dif keeping a solid erection. cause of the imbarassement im not sure. i feel like im 70 it happen within a year or two 5 to 6 years ago

Dr Brims :

This is unlikely related

Dr Brims :

If you are having problems with erections, then you may need blood tests for testosterone levels

Customer:

looks abnormal to me tho bin with enough people and they have also comented on the severity of my issue. also just before it happened i use to have larger ejaculations now not at all so

Dr Brims :

If your ejaculate has reduced in volume then you may need a semen fluid analysis

Customer:

next time i c my doc i will ask for testostrone level test what is a semen fluid analysis?

Dr Brims :

it examines the contents and volume of your semen to make sure it is normal

Customer:

so ur saying the erection problem doesnt have anything to do with my loose srotum isue then i need to address that on its own? i always thought u had to get old before ur srotum got loose and wringled and that my sperm count had lowered due to over ejaculation is that not possible

Dr Brims :

Your Sperm count will not get low from over ejaculation, and the erection problem has nothing to do with the loos scrotum.

Customer:

so the loose srotum is really not a problem why is it like that then. its like more sesitve to impact cause there isnt any cussion its just skin and testical that is kinda a bother in many ways there is nothing that can be done for me in that area?

Dr Brims :

It is not a problem, but if it is a great concern, you could have it surgically tightened, but that would be extreme. Some people just have loos skin

Customer:

what types of costs would that invole??

Dr Brims :

That would likely be between $5000-$10000

Customer:

i see so before were done im just curious what other isues or reasons could lead to the scrotum isue im having other than old age

Dr Brims :

Genetics

Customer:

see i remember before it happened it was alote bigger and was firm if it were to be tightened it would be much smaller than before. how do i go from healthy lookin and feelin to this all within a year and a half period? its not like i did steroids or something

Dr Brims :

If your testicles have become smaller then you should have your blood tested for testosterone

Customer:

havent notice if the testicals have goten smaller i know the size of my srotum will be smaller if it gets tightened thats why felt like it was an isue its not the same and for it to even change to begin with i thought it had to be abnormal. well anyways thankyou for your help if u know of any other reasonds i might be having my srotum isue please inform me so i may investigate father thankyou

Dr Brims :

You're welcome,
If you have other questions at another time you may request me by starting your question with "for Dr Brims"

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this topic

If not, please click the green ACCEPT button to end this chat session

Dr Brims
Dr Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Dr Brims
Dr Brims
Dr Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician