DR MED MD
DR MED MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MD
8742629

Uncircumsized penis won;t go back. ... the skin of my penis

uncircumsized penis won;t go back . ... the skin of my penis won;t go below the head at all not even close when erect
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 5 years ago.
Here to help you with my expert advice and medical knowledge!!!

Since when you have this problem?

Any visible swelling?

Thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
are you there? 2 months and yes the tip of forskin s red from us tryng today
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 5 years ago.
Is your foreskin (skin of penis ) retracted behind head and cannot return to its original location?

Or foreskin of the penis is so tight that it cannot be pulled back (retracted) to reveal the head of the penis?

Please clarify.

I am here to help you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
foreskin of the penis is so tight that it cannot be pulled back (retracted) to reveal the head of the penis
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for all the help.

First thing do not try to pull skin as already there is swelling. If there pain and increase in swelling visit ER.

This condition is known as Phimosis. In this foreskin of the penis is so tight that it cannot be pulled back (retracted) to reveal the head of the penis.

In adults it is caused by an infection, balanitis (inflammation of the skin covering the head of the penis), or by scar tissue that formed as a result of injury or chronic inflammation.

Treatment involves gentle, manual stretching of the foreskin over a period of time. The foreskin can be loosened with medication applied to the penis.

Surgical treatment is often required i.e Circumcision or preputioplasty.

In preputioplasty surgeon will separate the foreskin from the glans.

Since there is swelling do not try anything now.

If there is passing urine then seek Immediate medical attention.

Get yourself examined by your doctor if possible a urologist and get proper treatment.

Thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
what kind of meds
Expert:  DR MED MD replied 5 years ago.
Topical steroids i.e 0.1 -0.05% betamethasone dipropionate applied to the preputial orifice twice a day for 4-6 weeks is usually prescribed.

Thanks