BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

You are asked by the CEO of your hospital to contribute to

You are asked by the CEO of your hospital to contribute to the annual report. She wants you to write a five-page paper generally describing each of the ten departments in your hospital (Dermatology, Oncology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Orthopedics, and Neurology).
Include the most common diseases seen in each department, using examples of patient cases from each department.
Include the principal procedures and services that are relevant to each department.
Highlight pertinent laboratory and radiological diagnostic services contributed to each of the ten departments.
Identify the specialty teams in the respective departments and the services they offer.
Discuss all the details of this paper with your classmates (e.g. what would the most common procedures be in each department? What diseases would patients present with? How would they be worked up in the appropriate department? What diagnostic procedures would be necessary for a given case?, etc.). Once you have discussed the paper in detail with your colleagues, then write your contribution to the annual report.
You may use the following example to write the descriptions of the other departments.
The pediatric department attends to mostly ambulatory patients. Our most common cases are otitis media, immediately followed by various trauma cases mostly involving fractures, dislocations, and minor surgery. In the diagnosis of trauma cases we utilize our new CT scan facility, and we have recently added capacity to perform PET scans, which we use effectively to diagnose various early onset pediatric oncology cases such as osteoblastomas, and osteochondromas. A speciality group is being formed to diagnose and treat pediatric cardiology cases, specifically tetralogy of fallot. Recently, our pediatric department identified a chronic lead poisoning case that presented only with lead colic. It was quickly recognized by our physicians who utilized the laboratory staff, which ran a complete blood count and identified the stippled red blood cells, pathognomonic of lead poisoning.
By Wednesday, November 2, 2011, place your project as a Microsoft Word
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The due date is Wednesday before 12 midnight it my teacher want it to be at least 5 pages long; Describing each of these these department, Dermatology, Oncology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Orthopedics, and Neurology.
Thanks!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Your Welcome!
Thanks
Here is your answer. Please be sure to ACCEPT when satisfied, and a bonus for super work is always warmly appreciated! Keep in mind, too, that a DEPOSIT only holds the place with Just Answer; it does not pay me as the expert anything for my hard work. I am only paid if you ACCEPT. Thanks! BMW
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I can't view this assignment. It coming up blank.
Ok, please try this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gjkc7az8fk340v6

Thanks!
BMW
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Have any of this been copy from any website, because when we turn in our paper, we have to turn it in on a website that detects plagarism. If it becomes to high, we automatically fails, and this is my final assignment and I need these points to pass. can you give me a price, or how much your looking for?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

You sent me the same paper that someone else was issued on 10-09-2011, Why?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: Other.
He Plagerized my paper.
You did not mention this needed to be a brand new paper. I will be happy to re-do it if you prefer. Please let me know. I only copied my own work...
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
But it was used for someone else. I checked it on google and it came up as the same exact paper; word from word. I would have failed my entire class? My time is on this assignment is due 6 hours, and If you can get it done within that time frame without any plagerism I will give you a nice bonus.
Is this better for you?

http://www.mediafire.com/?fwqlty0mtxropek

I have rewritten almost all of it. Please let me know. Thanks!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I'm Sorry but I can't use this paper. It's still coming up as the paper that was written on 10/09/2011. So I can't take any chances.
Well, I see you already had your money refunded, so nothing lost, right? I understand, but I can affirm I just wrote this one now. Good luck.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I did have my money refunded because I accidentally hit the accept button when I was trying to respond. But I have more money up and giving a nice bonus to anyone that can work on my assignment without plagarism. That's all I asked.
I am hoping I may have one last chance... I am completely rewriting the paper now if you are interested. I never want to be accused of taking another's work.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
That sounds great, Please help me, my time is running short. I thank you so much for just rewriting it. I know where I have to turn my paper in, it detects plagarism thats why I asked that the paper is not copied. It tells my teacher where to look for the actual paragraph or phrase. I would really give you a great bonus. Thank You again.
Please please please tell me this is better... it can be tough to rewrite when I am re-doing my own words! But I don't want you to get in trouble!! Here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xc8abvo9bc5ihir

Please let me know as soon as you can!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Some of the paragraph are still the same exact words as the other paper. The words has not be changed or anything. I'm so sorry, but i'm terrified to use this paper. It started out good, but as I google it the paper it came up as that paper that was done on 10/09/2011.
looking at it again... I am committed to getting this right for you!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I thank you, ***** ***** am getting a little nervous.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This is perfect, Thank you so much! I will give you a nice bonus as I promised.