Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  Several years of clinical experience in all fields of Medicine.
11246089

MICROALBUMIN,UR,QN, DETECTION LIMIT 20 MG/L 332.6 20.0 mg/L CREATININE,

MICROALBUMIN,UR,QN, DETECTION LIMIT <= 20 MG/L 332.6 <20.0 mg/L
CREATININE, URINE 190.6 NOT ESTABLISHED mg/dL
MICROALBUMIN/CREATININE 174.5 <30.0 ug/mgCREAT

is this bad
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. R. Bora replied 5 years ago.
Are you diabetic?

Any known kidney disease?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes
yes
i have been on a high protien diet
Thanks for the information.

The body excretes creatinine at a steady rate, so comparing the ratio of albumin with creatinine in the same urine specimen helps determine if the body is excreting albumin at an increased rate. In most healthy people, the kidneys prevent albumin and other proteins from entering the urine. However, if kidneys are damaged and start to allow proteins to pass from the blood into the urine, the first type of protein to appear in the urine is albumin.

Your results indicate that you are having micro albuminuria which is not a good sign considering the high blood pressure and kidney disease that you have.

I would like you to see a nephrologist , if you had not made an appointment already.

Please check the serum creatinine and blood urea immediately.

I hope my answer is helpful to you.

If you would like to give credit for my answer, please press the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON. Feedback and Bonus would be highly regarded.

With Regards,
Dr. Bora.
Thanks for the information.

I hope my answer is helpful to you.

With Regards,
Dr. Bora.