How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.Amita Your Own Question
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2127
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr.Amita is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to have a sex change where do i start

Resolved Question:

i want to have a sex change where do i start
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 6 years ago.
What exactly do you mean by sex change.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have been cross dressing for 10 years i am dressed as a woman at work today which i do regularly and need to change my sex to female
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 6 years ago.
Generally this is done by surgical procedures. Mostly done in young patients but can be done in older ones under special circumstances.
One the psychiatrist gives the go ahead you can undertake this procedure.

Please go through this link for more information.
Dr.Amita and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you