Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have provider one state of services card and I need

Customer Question

I have provider one state of washington services card and I need antidepressants.I also need mood stabilizers and something to take away violent thoughts.I also need something to boost my mood dramatically, I have been in the house since I was 15/16 and i want to come out now.I also have struggled with depression all my life.I have no friends and have stayed in the house in my tiny 8 by 10 room for about 6 years now,I didn't even go to highschool because I was too depressed and fatigued and didn't have any energy.I also have heart problems.my chest starts hurting suddenly really bad and so does my stomach and back.I have scoliosis if that means anything,last time it was checked it was 30 degrees off.I am also not growing physically,people think I am a 14 year old girl and I have gained weight without even overeating and I keep gaining,sometimes I get really cold,then hot,like I have a fever and even throw up,I sleep in the bathtub in water so hot it burns my skin.Do I have a thyroid problem?I also would like a prescription please,so that I can get it filled at my local walgreens,if possible could you please fax it to them.
Category: Medical