Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

It feels like something is in my throat. i swallow and it

wont go away. i get...
it feels like something is in my throat. i swallow and it wont go away. i get fatigued every now and then. sometimes i run a low grade fever. the right side of my neck is a swollen.
4/4/2011
Dr Singh
Dr Singh, Doctor
Thank you for your question. I need some more info.
For how long do you have these symptoms?
Have you seen a doctor to get the throat checked?
Your medical history?
I HAVE HAD THESE SYMPTOMS ON AND OFF FOR SOME MONTHS. I HAVENT SEEN A DOCTOR.
These symptoms may indicate inflamed or enlarged tonsils/adenoids in the throat. You will need to be examined to know for sure. The inflammation can be caused by a bacterial or viral infection, so blood tests for the cause of infection may also be done. You will also need blood tests to rule out other causes of your symptoms namely anemia, allergy, autoimmune disease, lymphoma etc. So please see your doctor soon for complete evaluation.
Regards.
Dr Singh
Dr Singh, Doctor
Dr Singh
Dr Singh
Dr Singh, Doctor