Dr.Hussey
Dr.Hussey, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS-1(R). Have been with patients of medicine all through my career
39815606

would drinking a lot of iced tea affect urine color

would drinking a lot of iced tea affect urine color?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 6 years ago.
Hello!
Hope I would be of great help to you and will try my best to be up to your expectations .

Sorry to hear about your problem

Well Iced tea does not change the color of your urine. It can very well be blood in the urine.
You must get an urine test done to rule out presence of blood in urine which can have other causes. Iced tea would not change the color of urine.

This conversation is open till the time you are satisfied. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to help you out.

Best of luck...Take care.

Do click ACCEPT if you find the answer useful for you. In this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Clicking accept will not cost you anything. Bonus and positive feedback will be highly appreciated.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
of what significance is the fact that it appears to have cleared?
Expert:  Dr.Hussey replied 6 years ago.
The bleeding might be going on but in very small amount that may not be sufficient to change the color of urine. Before it gets bad again, do get the test done to rule out any small bleeding that might be going on.

Best of luck...Take care.