Ken
Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience:  Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.
25541092

I am takling Flagyl (metronidazole ) 400mg, Rabemac

I am takling Flagyl (metronidazole ) 400mg ,
Rabemac (Raberprazole ) 20mg and Clarithromycin 500mg for H pilory am becoming to tyred and constpation does the medicine give the same ?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Ken replied 6 years ago.
None of the three have constipation as the side effect. Rather diarrhea is a more common side effect {GIT system}.
I would like to rule out other causes like thyroid imbalance {hypo-function} as my first bet. Other causes like abnormal food habits/ inadequate fluid intake/ anemia also need to be considered.
A physical evaluation and few investigations like blood tests will help.
Wish you well. God bless
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

thank you for your replay

then i need very acurate answer for the below question Dr.

i have two kids my wife delivered both of them by siserain ( operation ) so the chance for her now not more than one and I want once and twin

so what do you advice for me to have twins and i close my chapter? please this will be my last and which need better attention question

regards

Expert:  Ken replied 6 years ago.
I presume your question is this -
You already have a kids {twins}. You and your wife are planning to have pregnancy again and you want it to be twins. Is it right? If you mean something else please elaborate.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no we have one of 4 years and the second one one year and six months but now i want twins
Expert:  Ken replied 6 years ago.
Sorry for the delay.
I can understand your anxiety.
There are two types of twins: fraternal and identical. Identical twins are less common than fraternal because identical twins and require the splitting of a single fertilized egg, which is very uncommon. Fraternal twins occur when two separate eggs are fertilized by two separate sperm and implant in the womb at the same time.
The likelihood that you'll have twins is greater if there is a history of twins in your family. Fertility drugs also increase the incidence of twins because they often cause the release of more than one egg during ovulation.
To be frank it is difficult to predict as to when there will be twin pregnancy. There are no proved methods for having one too.
Wish you well. Good luck.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thank you for all
Expert:  Ken replied 6 years ago.
Best