How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Su S Your Own Question
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 21024
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Su S is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a small pin hole at the base of my penis hole where I

Resolved Question:

I have a small pin hole at the base of my penis hole where I urinate from. The urine actually will flow from this pin hole if I do not push enough. This pin hole is now starting to burn a bit after I urinate, and is getting very embarrasing because the urine will spray onto my pants from this pin hole /tear. I have done nothing to this point, thinking it would heal. Any recommendations?
Neposprin? Vaseline (block the spores)?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 6 years ago.

At which site on the penis precisely? Is it on the undersurface? When did you consult doctor for it last? How large is the whole?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

It is on the undersurface literally at the very end of the penis/hole slit. I have not colsuted a dcotor on it yet. The hole is extrmely tiny, about the size of a pin hole. It looks like an extension of the penis hole/slit. It is hard to detect unless under abright light.

Expert:  Dr Su S replied 6 years ago.
Is it present since birth?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

No, not that I know of. The urine drbbling out of it has been going on on for 3-4 years. It took me years to realize it. It definitely is a "new" tear/pinhole.

Expert:  Dr Su S replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

It is unusual to have a hole developed in adult life unless you have an injury or an infection or abscess producing a fistula. I would advise to get an examination by an urologist. Doctor can then ask for tests, if he thinks necessary. I think you need to get it closed by operation. Medicine may not help it.

Any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.
Dr Su S and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you