DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I have a bump on my leg between my vagina and the crease of

I have a bump on my leg between my vagina and the crease of my leg i popped it and it's all pus and blood coming out what do I do what is it it look like it's on a stretch mark
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 6 years ago.
hello
you'll have to have this looked at visually to say for sure but it sounds like a cyst, which can be from a pimple to a boil, or a hair follicle cyst.
Simply use hot compresses throughout the day and some over the counter anti-biotic cream.
This might even simply clear up, but show it to your family doctor to be safe.
Good luck

Always ask from clarification as needed, Please Click Accept to give answer credit. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
If I can go to the doctor until Monday will it be ok I just don't want to have a staff infection it looks like a big pimple
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 6 years ago.
It should be OK until monday if you use compresses and neosporin.
If it does not respond and you see more blisters forming then get assistance.
Good luck again

Always ask for clarification if needed, Please click accept to give answer credit and compensation. Ask more if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only.