A nose symptoms more prominent in the night time and getting better in day would be likely due to;
1) Rhinitis (nose inflammation)
2) Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
3) Rhinosinusitis (nose and sinus inflammation)
4) Post nasal drip
Following would be the treatment protocol in your case (considering rhinosinusitis and post nasal drip as most probable cause);
1) Nasal steroid; decrease inflammation and open up obstruction.
2) Oral decongestants such as pseudoephedrine are often helpful.
3) Topical decongestant for short duration.
5) Steam vaporizer
6) Eucalyptus oil may help
7) Nasal saline irrigation
8) Vitamin C
9) Antibiotics; only if nasal culture is positive, which should be done with the symptoms.
For treating it naturally; steam inhalation, nasal saline water (salt water) irrigation (can be done by Neti-pot), Vitamin C, Eucalyptus oil inhalation can be done. Following can increase the body immunity so help in overcoming the nose and sinus infection;
1) Omega 3; Fish oil capsule and flaxseed oil capsule.
2) Ginkgo Biloba
3) Zinc 30 mg.
You may also be looked for GERD, which has increasingly been implicated in causing or exacerbating chronic sinusitis. The exact relationships and mechanisms are presently a matter of speculation, though. Following helps in GERD;
1) antacids; Maalox
2) acid blocker; Prilosec
3) loosing weight, if overweight.
4) avoiding alcohol, citrus fruits and juices, chocolate, and tomato based products
5) avoiding large meals. Eat 5 small meals in a day.
6) wait three hours after the meal before you sleep.
7) elevate head end of the be by 8 inches.
Consulting an ENT (ear, nose throat) specialist would be prudent.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.