Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

TESTICLE BLACK AND SWOLLEN

TESTICLE BLACK AND SWOLLEN
11/26/2010
doctor_charles
Hello
Welcome to the just answer website. I need the following information from you, so that I can provide you the best answer:From how long you have these symptoms?
Is there any known medical illness?
Any discomfiort in urination?
Is there pain in testicles?
SWOLLEN ABOUT BASEBALL SIZE ONLY HEAD OF PENIS CAN SEE
Thanks for the info given. Also let me know that :
:From how long you have these symptoms? Is there any known medical illness? Any discomfort in urination? Is there pain in testicles?
HURTS SOME ALL AREAS BLACK AND BLUE MOSTLY BLACK INCLUDING PART OF PENIS FELL ON BUTT 2 WEEKS AGO SOME STILL BLACK AND BLUE
One last question before I give you the final answer:
so you have got an injury 2 weeks ago & till than you have swollen & black testicles? Am I right?
NO SWOLLEN BLACK BLUE GENTILS SHOWED UP THIS WED AM
Thanks for the info. Please stay online, I am posting your answer in a couple of minutes.
OK I WILL

Thanks for the waiting.

I advice you to go to ER.The symptoms you are having develops due to the reason that the arteries carrying blood to the genital area enlarge, while the veins carrying blood from the genital area are more constricted.There is fluid congestion in the testicles and prostate region.Newer blood is red, but older blood, which has less oxygen, is blue -- and that's why your testicles appear to contain more blue blood..Any process that acts to stimulate increased production of serous fluid or decreases the resorption of this fluid results in the formation can also cause this. This is called hydrocele. Another possibility is of testicular torsion. is the twisting of the spermatic cord, which cuts off the blood supply to the testicle and surrounding structures within the scrotum.

You need ultrasound of the testicles,complete urine examination,clinical check -up and other tests.Exact diagnosis can only be made after physical examination..So I advice you to go to ER. Exact treatment will be done accordingly.

Regards-

Dr.David.

Please click green ACCEPT BUTTON so I can be paid for assisting you. BONUS and Positive Feedback are always greatly appreciated.

doctor_charles
doctor_charles
doctor_charles
doctor_charles