How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Robert Your Own Question
Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 6680
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Robert is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Bumps on penis area

Resolved Question:

I have small pimple like bumps on penis and around pubic area. There’s only like 7 and very small.

Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!

Did you recently have unprotected sex?
Do you have any problem in urination?
Do you have any past medical issue?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Yes unprotected clean sex. Some slight burning when I pee. No past issues though.

Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 6 years ago.

Do you have any information about your partner was she suffering from any STD?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

No. previously married for 20 years no history of any STD. Is a recent annual checkup still OK?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I have had small boils appear on my belt line from rubbing before could this be a breakout of pimples?

Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 6 years ago.

Well, this can be diagnosed- Folliculitis. It arises from Hair follicles and sebaceous (sweat) glands, and occurs due to the fact that hair follicles become infected, often with Staphylococcus aurous.
Yes, this can be due to infected hair follicles.
This results in Pus-filled blisters.

It is treated with antibiotic which has to be applied to your skin (topical) or that you take by mouth (oral).

Also warm, moist washcloth or compress will help you. And the use of over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream will help you.

You should avoid sex, till you are completely treated.
I advise you to see your doctor for management.

Dr. Robert and 6 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you