Dr.David
Dr.David, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Specialist,MBBS
6554558

When i mastrubate only precum comes out

When i mastrubate only precum comes out
Hello
Welcome to the just answer website. I need the following information from you, so that I can provide you the best answer:

How often you masturbate?
Are you sexually active?
Does this happen during intercourse also?

Edited by Dr.David on 9/15/2010 at 12:26 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
well i masturbate every couple of days
havnt had sex yet im still a virgin
Technically, you cannot ejaculate pre-cum. It just oozes out during masturbation. When ever you ejaculate, there is some pre-cum plus a lot of cum, or semen. So I mean to say that if there is ejaculation during masturbation, it is always precum + cum (semen). If there is no ejaculation & only little oozing then you can say that is precum only. So if there is ejaculation by masturbation, it is precum + cum (semen) & its absolute normal.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i have had a wet dream where i have proper cumd

but just when i try wanking its only a little bit of pre cum
In my opinion you are absolutely normal as you have proper ejaculation (cum + semen)during wet dreams. There are lot of psychological reasons, for which you might have less ejaculation during masturbation. Mostly this is caused due to psychological causes. So there is nothing concern about this. Regards-
Dr.David.
Please click green ACCEPT BUTTON so I can be paid for assisting you. BONUS and Positive Feedback are always greatly appreciated.