Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have a swollen lymph node right under my right ear lobe.

Both of my ears also...
I have a swollen lymph node right under my right ear lobe. Both of my ears also feel congested with cracking and popping when I open my jaw. I do have seasonal allergies and I use Flonase nasal spray day and night. What is this and should I be concerned about lymphoma?
7/21/2010
BMW MD
BMW MD, Doctor
Hello. I am not worried about you having lymphoma. It is much more likely that you are experiencing a swollen node secondary to you having allergies. If this continues without any change in your symptoms for more than 2 weeks, I would advise you to see your physician. If you develop a significant fever or experience night sweats or begin to lose a considerable amount of weight during this time, I would see your doctor as soon as possible. I hope this helps. I put a good amount of thought and care in to my answer. Please be respectful of my time and effort, and if satisfied, please click ACCEPT so I may be paid for my work. Please click ACCEPT or I do not get compensated for my efforts to assist you AND Just Answer holds your deposit. A bonus is always appreciated. Use of this service does not constitute any doctor-patient relationship, nor does it allow for confidentiality. I assume no medico-legal responsibility. If anything is unclear, please ask for clarification. **And please LET ME KNOW WHY YOU MAY NOT ACCEPT** as I want to help you and others and be sure you are getting the answer you needed. Take good care, and best wishes. BMW, MD
BMW MD
BMW MD, Doctor
BMW MD
BMW MD
BMW MD, Doctor