Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
This morning I noticed that both of my ankles (inner ankle)
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
This morning I noticed that both of my ankles (inner ankle) have circular indentations on them that are slightly discolored colored in the center. They are not swollen or painful, just ugly. What coul… read more
My left leg is red from the ankle almost to the knee---it
Dr. B.
Dr. B., doctor
My left leg is red from the ankle almost to the knee---it seems like arthritis because it is sore and the ankle is tight when inflamed like tonight------it is episodic and responds to ice packs and el… read more
I hit my shin on a boat and formed a bump with blood. The
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
I hit my shin on a boat and formed a bump with blood. The blood has travelled down my leg to my ankle. My leg from my knee to my ankle is swollen and the back inside of my calf is swollen. My calf fee… read more
12 days ago, I had a fully loaded trash can fall and scrape
khagihara
khagihara, Post-Doctoral Degree
12 days ago, I had a fully loaded trash can fall and scrape my shin. The first day I had a bruise about 6 inches long and 4 inches wide along the outside of the scrape and some minor swelling around t… read more
I injured my ancle playing football and when i was at
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Hi, I injured my ancle playing football and when i was at hospital i was told it was a bad sprain and soft tissue dammage, there was nothing found on the xray and cause the brusing wasn't painful they… read more
For several months, I have had pain and stiffness in my
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
For several months, I have had pain and stiffness in my wrists, hands, ankles, and feet. This is most often in the morning, but the stiffness is also present when I've been still for a while. I recent… read more
I noticed that my feet felt stiff below the ankle after two
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
I noticed that my feet felt stiff below the ankle after two days of driving. I removed my sandals and noticed they are both quite swollen. Whgar could be the caUSE… read more
I have alot of pain and stiffening in my ankles. I have a
Dr.tiwari
Dr.tiwari, Associate professor
I have alot of pain and stiffening in my ankles. I have a lot of spyder viens and bruseing around and above both ankles. I'm a 52 yr old male. Wondering what is causing this.… read more
I am a 27 year old female. I recently had trauma to my lower
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Physician
I am a 27 year old female. I recently had trauma to my lower leg/shin from a collision during a recent softball game. The area that was contacted inmmediately bruised and swelled but i was able to bea… read more
Foot problem, what can I do? I am male and 66. [email protected]
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Foot problem, what can I do? I am male and 66. ***@******.*** Both feet, all 12 months of year, now for several years are always discolored 'deep redish' or maybe purple like, but not brused colored, … read more
Symptoms saw throat on one side that seems to go for abit if
Dr. Wajid
Dr. Wajid, Senior Registrar Internal Medicine
Symptoms saw throat on one side that seems to go for abit if i drink a cup of water. flemm slight cough had a rash which got worse if i applied anything stopped applying things it stopped itching most… read more
I have had pain about 3 inches above my medial malleolus for
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
Hi There! I have had pain about 3 inches above my medial malleolus for about 3 weeks now. The pain is becoming gradually worse. I have had an X-Ray which showed nothing significant. I participate in a… read more
Last Saturday I sprained my ankle. On Sunday the swelling
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
Last Saturday I sprained my ankle. On Sunday the swelling was very bad. The X-rays revealed no breaks or fractures. By Monday the swelling had begun to go down, although I still was having pain and ha… read more
Yesterday, I stepped off a curb and twisted my ankle. As I
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
Yesterday, I stepped off a curb and twisted my ankle. As I straightened the ankle I heard something snap. The pain was intense. I was able to put weight on the ankle and walk. After removing my shoe w… read more
I am 64 years old and fell off my bicycle about a week or so
MaxDoc
MaxDoc, Consultant Physician
I am 64 years old and fell off my bicycle about a week or so ago. I had very extensive brusing on my right ankle and the left side of my stomach. The brusing is going away, but a hard lump has formed … read more
I sprained my ankle about 5 days ago, brusing showed up
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
I sprained my ankle about 5 days ago, brusing showed up yesterday,it's in a weird pattern, one line vertical 1 inch w by 3 inch high, then around my joint on inside horizontal 4 inches w by 1.5 inch h… read more
I have had a pain in my lower right abdomen off and on now
Dr. Kala
Dr. Kala, Director Women\u0027s Health
I have had a pain in my lower right abdomen off and on now for about three months. Sometimes the pain is in a specific spot and pother times my whole abdomen is swollen and hurts. I went to the doctor… read more
I had a bruise on my shin that was quite large. Now the
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, MD
I had a bruise on my shin that was quite large. Now the blood seems to be daining down my leg to my ankle and is forming a discolored area that ends right at my sock line. ( I wear short sport socks.)… read more