Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Had a malnomia skin cancer cut off my neck behind the ear…

Customer Question
had a malnomia skin cancer...
had a malnomia skin cancer cut off my neck behind the ear and below about a three inch . done a week ago. have a stiff neck and slight headache
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/29/2010
Doctor: Dr. R. Bora, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Hello, welcome to just answer and thank you for your question.

I think it is probably due to the soreness associated with the operation. You can take an OTC analgesic like advil / motrin. If there is any swelling in the operated area, you can also use ice packs in the neck region.

If the pain increases, please do a PNS x ray.

I hope my answer was helpful to you.Please press the "GREEN ACCEPT" button to accept the answer. FEEDBACK and BONUS would be highly appreciated.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.