Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

There is a swelling above my left testicle, I honestly don't…

Customer Question
There is a swelling above...
There is a swelling above my left testicle, I honestly don't know how to describe it. There is no pain, it just feels different. I was hoping you could help me out. I doubt that it is cancer.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/29/2010
Doctor: Dr. B., Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
Dear Jacustomer,

I am sorry to know about your symptoms,

Based on what you mentioned,it seems that your symptoms are due to hydrocele,which leads to accumulation of fluid in testis,so I will advise that you see a physician who can do a physical exam,if required sonogram to confirm it.
Cancer seems less likely,as it mostly presents with painless testicaular mass.

Thanks

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.Please click ACCEPT button so that I may get credit for my work.POSITIVE feedback& BONUS are warmly appreciated. Please note that answer is for information only. It can't be a substitute to visit the doctor.