Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have being experiecing severe burning type pain in my left…

Customer Question
I have being experiecing severe...
I have being experiecing severe burning type pain in my left leg for months . I also get similar types of pain in my other leg and in my neck and left arm allthough these are not as severe or lasting . The pain in the left leg is constant and fluctuates between moderate and extreme . Difficulty in sleeping due to pain which constantly wakes me .
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/28/2010
Doctor: dr.sehr, Doctor replied 8 years ago
dr.sehr
dr.sehr, Doctor

welcome to justanswer,

Dear customer,

Kindly tell me that do you have history of any medical disorder like ,hypertension,diabetes etc.

Have you visited any dr. and any investigations done?

Are you taking any kind of medicine?

Regards