Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I need a refil of my high blood pressure meds and i can not…

Customer Question
i need a refil of...
i need a refil of my high blood pressure meds and i can not get in touch with my dr. nor is he returning calls to the pharmacy that is calling him what should i do about getting my medication i need it asap i havent taken it in 4 days. this is the medication info i am taking        Rx(###) ###-####2093                                                                                   
drug disp:LISIN/HCTZ 20-25MG
i use the target pharmacy(###) ###-####
NDC:###-##-####05 MFR:AUROBINDO
I WANT TO ASK IF MAYBE U COULD CALL IN MY PRECRIPTION PLS
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/28/2010
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 years ago

This service cannot provide you refill or prescription, I am afraid. You will need to go to either urgent care clinic (walk in clinic) or ER for it. An abrupt leaving of blood pressure medications can shoot up your blood pressure suddenly. So it is important that you resume your medicines.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

Dr. Arun