Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

About 6 weeks ago I had a sports injury where I jumped up

Customer Question

About 6 weeks ago I had a sports injury where I jumped up and came down hard on my lower back (a little on the side of my left hip--someone inadvertently took out my legs while I was in the air). It hurt like heck at the time, but after x-rays the diagnosis was a bruised pelvis.
I felt much better after a few days and went about a month without any effects at all. Then earlier this week my lower back on the left side got extremely sore to the point where I had trouble walking, and after about a day the pain spread to my groin/testicles (a squeezing / pulling sensation). Planning to make an appointment with my MD tomorrow, but looking for information now--are these things related? Ibuprofen isn't helping much.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 8 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

These things doesnot seems to be related.

Pain radiating to testis can be due to hernia or can be due to testicle problem.

You need to see your doctor for examination & investigations like Ultrasound, Ct Scan etc.

I hope this will help you.

Regards ***** *****

Dr Hasan