Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr Singh
Dr Singh
Dr Singh, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I wanted to ask if my finger seemed infected at all. I am a
A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, doctor
Hello, I wanted to ask if my finger seemed infected at all. I am a bit paranoid and prone to hypochondria. I had a slight nic to my finger tip this afternoon from my cat's tooth. I do not think it pen… read more
Almost two weeks ago, my dog bit me on the hand. I sustained
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Neurologist/Staff Clinician
Almost two weeks ago, my dog bit me on the hand. I sustained several puncture wounds from this. I saw my doctor the same day and was put on antibiotics for 7 days. I have completed the 7-day course; h… read more
I was bit by a dog last night that had gotten out of a
Dr. Kumar
Dr. Kumar, MBBS, MD
I was bit by a dog last night that had gotten out of a neighbor's yard and was running through the street. The bite created a puncture wound on my hand right between my thumb and first finger. It was … read more
Yesterday I was bitten by a non-rabid cat while I was trying
Dr.Saurabh Joshi
Dr.Saurabh Joshi, Physician, Interventional Radiologist
Hello yesterday I was bitten by a non-rabid cat while I was trying to get her into her carrier. I immediately washed the bite with hot water and antibacterial soap. It bled for a few minutes and stopp… read more
I got bit by a dog on sunday and had what looked like fat
Dr.Saurabh Joshi
I got bit by a dog on sunday and had what looked like fat hanging out my leg I saw the doctor who had it xrayed and they said it looked like gas in the wound and I needed to come back and see a soft t… read more
The 2 bites that I have on my leg have not gotten any
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Staff Physician
the 2 bites that I have on my leg have not gotten any better; in fact, they are now blistering around the puncture site! I cannot see the 2 "fang" marks which indicates a spider bite, and, there is a … read more
Two lumps in lower leg. One from just a bruse. The other
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
Two lumps in lower leg. One from just a bruse. The other from a small puncture wound. Both lumps hard - one sensitive the other not. Both on same leg on same side of leg. 5 weeks since small puncture … read more
Puncture wound to sole of foot from a stingray approx. 23
Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Puncture wound to sole of foot from a stingray approx. 23 hrs. ago. Home First Aid: Hot water soak, examination, cleaning, topical AB ointment, dressing. No stingers or barbs apparent. All Freemd warn… read more
After a cycling accident on Wednesday eve where the front
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
After a cycling accident on Wednesday eve where the front sprocket punctured my skin on and around my inner ankle bone it has swollen and I still can't put any weight on my foot. Went to the doctor Th… read more
Our family dog bite my hand just puncture wounds, how do I
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
our family dog bite my hand just puncture wounds, how do I stop the throbbing and do I put any thingt on it?… read more
I am one week into recovery from a 3 inch, 1 inch deep
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
i am one week into recovery from a 3 inch long, 1 inch deep laceration to the back of my calf (~30 stitches). excellent hosptial treatment, on antibiotics. no redness or lumps. now much increased pain… read more
Just got a dog bite from a Yorkshire terrier. Not a big deal
Dr.Brown
Dr.Brown, Doctoral Degree
Just got a dog bite from a Yorkshire terrier. Not a big deal but a puncture wound and it bled a little. I had a Tdap vaccine in January 2011. I am 60 years old and in good health. The owners said the … read more
I visited my friend on Saturday, his pit bit me in my calf.
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Hi I visited my friend on Saturday, his pit bull bit me in my calf. Fortunately there was no blood and it appears to be a minor bite mark with slight bruise. I had long pants on so the dog was not abl… read more
At lunch I felt that my ankle was beginning to hurt. I
Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
At lunch I felt that my ankle was beginning to hurt. I looked at it and it was swollen Inside of ankle). then the pain began to intensify. After lunch I had a very painful ankle when ever I walked on … read more
I sprained my left ankle and foot a week later I noticed my
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, private practice of Internal Medicine
I sprained my left ankle and foot a week later I noticed my ankles and lower legs were red and swollen also a red tiny dotted rash comes onto my legs I am 63 a female and have panic disorder and take … read more
My toy chihuahua bit mi index finger about three weeks ago.
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
My toy chihuahua bit mi index finger about three weeks ago. I noticed a smell punture wound which bled alot. I squeezed the area and gave no more thougt to it. Since then I have noticed that the dista… read more
Is it normal for blood to seep from an ankle laceration(30
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Is it normal for blood to seep from an ankle laceration(30 sutures, approx 5" long)10 days after the initial injury? She went to school without crutches for the first time yesterday on her doctors adv… read more
My dog is on medication that makes him confused and
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
My dog is on medication that makes him confused and hyper-active. When I tried to restrain him from going for a passing dog during our walk, he was in a state of aggression and bit my arm. I didnt wan… read more