Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

WHAT IS THE X CELL CLINIC OFGERMANY? CAN THEY REALLY DO STEM…

Customer Question
WHAT IS THE X CELL...
WHAT IS THE X CELL CLINIC OFGERMANY? CAN THEY REALLY DO STEM CELL SURGERY FOR PARKINSON DISEASE?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/26/2010
Doctor: Dr.tiwari, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr.tiwari
Dr.tiwari, Doctor
Chat Conversation Started
Dr.tiwari :

Dr.tiwari :

The X cell clinic is a private group located in dusseldoff & cologne,Germany.It uses the autologus stem cells to treat the various disease including cerebral palsy,parkinsonism,spinal cord injuries,multiple sclerosis.amytropic lateral sclerosis ,eye diseases like macular degeneration,etc.

Dr.tiwari :

Hope this will help you.

Dr.tiwari :

This clinic is one of different type in the world which uses patients own autologus stem cells to the disease .

Dr.tiwari :

Are you there?

Customer:

HAVE THEY BEEN SUCCESSFUL AND WHY IS THERE NOT ONE IN THE US

Dr.tiwari :

Most probably as this is is in there initial phase so that they are not in US.In US generally the advanced treatments come in open market after having well reserched.

Dr.tiwari :

But there are reports of the success with these stem cell therapy in cases of parkinsonism,dementia & cerebral palsy & other degenerative diseases ,I am listing one of this here-

Dr.tiwari :

http://www.xcell-center.com/news/video-documentary-from-giulia-serafini---dementia.aspx

Dr.tiwari :

Hope this will help you.

Dr.tiwari :

Are you there?