Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a headache, some blood in my right eye and two days…

Customer Question
i have a headache, some...
i have a headache, some blood in my right eye and two days now i have been experiencing chest pain on my right side. please help if you can, i need help.I also have two kids 7 and 7 3/4 months. Age 27.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/26/2010
Doctor: Dr. Amir, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Thanks for your question and coming to Just Answer. I can guide you here and show the right direction to proceed. I would like to have few details from you. any history of hypertension (high blood pressure) or diabetes? history of heart diseases in the family? chest pain is sharp or like heaviness and any radiation of pain to arms? shortness of breath?

My mom died two yeas ago with high blood pressure, no diabetes or heart disease. the pain is sharp, shortness because i am walking when this happens.

Thanks for your details and sorry to hear about your mother. I would say that your symptoms such as headache, some blood in eye and chest pain indicative of hypertension (high blood pressure). I am concern about heart disease or pulmonary disorders in the presence of high blood pressure. This is a medical emergency because it is very important to rule out heart origin chest pain and I will strongly advise you to visit ER or see your primary care physician for urgent evaluation and tests such as EKGs, chest scan, complete blood count, ESR, lipid profile. Early evaluation is suggested. Best wishes.

Do ACCEPT the answer if you find it useful in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Clicking accept will not cost you anything.

Best of luck and keep in touch
Dr. Amir Javed