Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have tremors and seisures like with sensibility to light…

Customer Question
I have tremors and seisures...
I have tremors and seisures like with sensibility to light and noise. I am now experimenting disiness. I had several tests c.t. scan etc and the neurologist has no clue
I had 3 months same symptoms 15 years ago with no dyanostic and also 4 years ago 3 months sysmptoms and again no dyagnocis. This time I had a month epsode and after we stop crestor for a week I had no sysmptons but now the sysmptons have come back
Can you help me
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/25/2010
Doctor: Vakul Aren, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Dear customer,
Hello.What medication are you taking currently for other diseases and the tremors?Any history of Diabetes /Hypertension/CNS disease/ENT problems?Any irritation of the throat or any other problem?please give me more information .Thanks.