Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can yuo take test enanthate and test cypionate and

Customer Question
can yuo take test enanthate...
can yuo take test enanthate and test cypionate and trenbolone acetate 75 at the same time or in the same cycle?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/24/2010
Doctor: Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD replied 8 years ago
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Are you using this for body building?

Are you taking it on prescription?

I am available online to help you further with this info.
body building
You cannot take these drugs together.

Taking Testosterone for bodybuilding without medical supervision is not at all advisable. It can cause various side effects which would harm you in the long term. It is always best to consult a doctor so that you take it in the correct dose.

You cannot take both T. enanthate and T. cypionate together as you will oversdose yourself.

Trenbolone acetate is to be strictly avoided. It is an anabolic steroid used in animals. You must not use this under any circumstances as you will be causing harm to your body. Using this along with Testosterone would only further compound the harm. So you must not use these steroids.

I hope my answer has helped you. Please click on the green 'accept' button below for accepting this answer. Feedback/Bonus will be appreciated.
Relist: Answer quality.
Doc with a background in body buildin steroids