Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Do we know what the Medicare Advantage changes will be next…

Customer Question
Do we know what the...
Do we know what the Medicare Advantage changes will be next year year? We have the Advantage program which Pres. Obama said would be changed/dropped next year. Although he also said that we could keep any program we liked. Thanks
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/24/2010
Doctor: Dr. Stan, Medical Physician and Surgeon replied 8 years ago
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Medical Physician and Surgeon

Welcome to Just Answer: Beginning September this year and January 2011, here is how you medicare advantage will change. See links below: "Improvements in Medicare You will see Right Away"

http://www.medicare.gov/Publications/Pubs/pdf/11467.pdf

11467 Final Version 2.indd

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.
cannot pull up your reply--???

I think you have to make the deposit in order to pull up the reply.

11467 Final Version 2.indd

I have now paid twice. What is wrong? I may have to give up.

Thank you so much:

Please, click on the link below:

Beginning September this year and January 2011, here is how you medicare advantage will change. See links below: "Improvements in Medicare You will see Right Away"

11467 Final Version 2.indd

and read the "Improvements in Medicare You will see Right Away"

Let me know if you still have any problem. I will only pay once. God bless. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I give up.Thanks