Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I just finished rubbing deep cold joint pain relief gel on…

Customer Question
Hello, I just finished rubbing...
Hello, I just finished rubbing deep cold joint pain relief gel on my feet to address a pain. I washed my hands with soap - pretty thoroughly - and then began to make love to my wife. She is now feeling the cold sensation from the deep cold product in her vagina. Can you tell me if this is good or bad thing to happen?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/24/2010
Doctor: Dr. Amir, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Thanks for your question. I would say there is nothing to worry for that because most likely it was due to sexual intercourse and might be due to some component from that join pain product which you used, although you washed your hands but some time even small amount left on hand can give its effect during intercourse while using hands. I will advise your wife to wash her vagina deep down and there is nothing to worry. Best wishes.

Do ACCEPT the answer if you find it useful in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here for you. Clicking accept will not cost you anything.

Best of luck and keep in touch
Dr. Amir Javed