Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have an appoinment to see gi specialist on july14th for my…

Customer Question
my name is ***** *****...
my name is ***** ***** have an appoinment to see gi specialist on july14th for my liver my liver alt blood test is at 576 and now tonite im running a fever of 100 and in pain under my rieght side of rib cage should i go in to e.r or just wait to see specialist
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/24/2010
Doctor: Dr. B., Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
what all medical conditon are you diagnosed with?
from how long are these symptoms?
iv had high liver emzymes for 2-3 yaers but suddenly shot up to 576 so now there sending me to specialist i been running a fever for about 1 week now and tonite have pain just under my right side of rib cage should i go to er
Dear Pinkee,

I am sorry to know about your symptoms,

Based on what you mentioned,past medical history,you should see a physician in ER as he will be able to do a physical exam,white blood cell count(most likey elevated),sonogram,as there is a possibility that yoour symptoms could be due to underlying cholecystitis so this needs to be attended by a physician,without wait.

Thanks

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.Please click ACCEPT button so that I may get credit for my work.POSITIVE feedback& BONUS are warmly appreciated. Please note that answer is for information only. It can't be a substitute to visit the doctor.

Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
thank u so much
Your welcome,

Regards