Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I probably need to have varicose veins in both my lower legs…

Customer Question
I probably need to have...
I probably need to have varicose veins in both my lower legs treated by injection. Where do I find a surgeon who either charges the common fee or does the procedure in a hospital environment which would allow me to claim on my hospital fund.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/23/2010
Doctor: Stephen Andreoni, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Stephen Andreoni
Hi there. The best way to find a Surgeon, is to call your insurance company as ask them for a list of surgeons. This information can also sometimes be found on the insurance company's website. Another possibility is to consult with your Primary Care Physician. Hope this is what your looking for.
Dr. A
Pretty disappointing - have already tried my insurance company. but thanks anyway.
Good Luck!