Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have upper right stmach pain that sometimed radiats to the…

Customer Question
i have upper right stmach...
i have upper right stmach pain that sometimed radiats to the back. sometimes its a burning sensation or dull or fullness feeling. i have had a ultrasound of the area which comes back normal. sometimes i have a burning sensation that radiates up my throat. what ever it is makes me gassy. some days it worth than others
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/22/2010
Doctor: Dr.Israr, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr.Israr
Dr.Israr, Doctor
Hello

Thanks for using justanswer.

Since how long you are having this pain?

Did you go for tests like Stool for H-pylori antigen or endoscopy?
off and on for about a year. i was tested for h-pylori and was given a breath test
What does the h-pylori test shows?

normal they said they contact me if anything showed this was about 6 month ago. i ate some corn on the cob about a week ago and have been suffering since

Ok

Respected customer based on the information provided, you are suffering from

gastritis.

The burning Radiating to throat is because of acid reflux.

My advice for you is that you need endoscopy to look the exact status of stomach to

confirm the diagnosis. At the same time you need a good antacid like omeprazole along

with domperidone to prevent reflux of acid into throat and mouth. You need to continue

probiotics. Avoid alcohol and spicy meal and sleep with head side of bed elevated.

Thanks and God help you