Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

KAZACOS HAD A STROKE AND WANTS TO KNOW THE NURSE WHO

Customer Question
JAMES KAZACOS HAD A STROKE...
JAMES KAZACOS HAD A STROKE AND WANTS TO KNOW THE NURSE WHO ATTENDED HIM
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/21/2010
Doctor: Dr. Mark, Physician / Surgeon replied 8 years ago
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Physician / Surgeon
I'm sorry, but that type of information would not be available on the Internet (due to patient privacy issues).

However, if you call the Intensive care unit of the hospital he was at, along with the dates of his stay, they should be able to give you the names of the nurses that attended to him during his stay (there are probably several of them, day and night nurses).

Unfortunately, calling the hospital itself is really the only way you can get this type of information.