Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

H I am extremely fatigued after a busy day. I have mild pain…

Customer Question
H I am extremely fatigued after...
H
I am extremely fatigued after a busy day. I have mild pain in generally all muscles and some joints. I'm mentally tired, too. I can't even knit. I can only read and watch TV. I sleep half the day if I can. After I sleep I can concentrate better but sometimes it's hard to get up and go
It may be related to my depression, but my mood is quite good.
I have myocariopathy and a pacemaker and also diabetes.
I want to find out if there is some generalized condition that may be in addition to one of the above problems or a side effect of one of them.
Thank you.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/21/2010
Doctor: Dr.Saurabh Joshi, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr.Saurabh Joshi

Since when is this?

Any fever?

When were your last blood tests done and were your sugars and hemoglobin normal?

Were you ever tested for thyroid or any autoimmune problem?

Is there stiffness in the small joints too?

Are you on any hormone therapy after menopause/

Regards,