Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is there a way to get aderall out of your system faster 20…

Customer Question
is there a way to...
is there a way to get aderall out of your system faster 20 mg
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/20/2010
Doctor: Dr.Brown, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr.Brown
Dr.Brown, Doctor
How long have you been taking the aderall? Have you consulted with a doctor about this? Have you reduced the dose already?
last night about 8:00 pm yes i did
What was your original dose and what dose are you currently taking ? You reduced it last night is that correct?
10mg for 1 month than 20mg for one month it will be almost 24 hours since last dose

There is a way to get off Aderall safely. I would suggest that you talk to your doctor about tapering very slowly with the aid of the Road back program. This is an at home supplement based withdrawal program which allows your body to safely taper off the medication. There is a step by step guide that comes with the program. Please see www.theroadback.org. One the right hand side you will see a link (10) that will talk about tapering off adhd medication. You can then read the book "How to get off psychiatric drugs safely" by Jim Harper . Follow this very carefully with the help of a doctor knowledgeable with psychiatric drug withdrawal.

If you have any questions for follow up let me know. Happy to assist you . If you are satisfied please click accept. thank you

how do i purge myself to get it out of my system i did not take it all the time

It all depends on how long you have been taking it. If you have not taken it for very long and occasionally then it may be easier for you to taper. To prevent any damage to your body from the withdrawal I would still recommend using the supplements from the roadback. It will make life a lot easier for you . Contact them and your doctor and together you will be able to figure out the best way to safely withdraw.