Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My middle toe on my left foot a couple of days ago became a…

Customer Question
my middle toe on my...
my middle toe on my left foot a couple of days ago became a dark red colour under and around the nail. I don't recall hitting it in any way.In the last couple of days the rest of the toe has become a lighter colour red that seems to be spreading down the toe to where it joins the foot. These symptoms are confined to this toe only.There is no real pain just discomfort. Can you help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/20/2010
Doctor: Dr.Brown, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr.Brown
Dr.Brown, Doctor

Dear fezza,

I have a few questions for you .

Do you have any chills or fever?

Any warmth in the toe?

Any numbness or tingling or swelling in the area?

Does the toe appear to be bruised?

Do you have any medical problems or are you taking any medications?

I will get back with you later today as soon as I get your response. Thanks . I appreciate it.

I withdraw my request as my local doctor has cleared up the infection. I would appreciate my deposit fee be returned to my account as I now do not need nor have I received any feed back from you. Thanks