Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

It say's 14 25 35 are the price for how many some dr's give…

Customer Question
it say's 14 25 35...
it say's 14 25 35 are the price for how many some dr's give up to *90 day supply i dont like to give you my credit card if i can't find out the answer first this might me frad do i need a dr's note they help me out alot 12.5mg and i can send busness to you i wood like a good price on them not like 90 days for $100.00 or more im not rich but ive tryed them a while back so i know they work not those placiba's i know the difference
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/20/2010
Doctor: Louise Sivak, M.D., Doctor replied 8 years ago
Louise Sivak, M.D.

It is illegal as well as very bad medical (mal)practice for a physician to prescribe medications on-line. It is much better for your care to work with a physician in-person so that all aspects of your concerns and symptoms can be addressed.

I'd be happy to try to answer your medical questions if you have them.

all i was asking is if people can get meds they have used in the past can they get the same one if they dont have insurance and are not working i thought this sight was to by meds not to ask questions in life everything is illegel all i want to know if i could get meds i have used in the past with insurance with out dr's note

Doctors cannot legally nor ethically "prescribe" on line.

Again, please see your own physician for your issues so s/he can help you in-person and with knowledge of your past medical history.

Best,