Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have been getting slight pains and palpertations in my…

Customer Question
i have been getting slight...
i have been getting slight pains and palpertations in my chest for a few weeks now. which seem to be worse when i am resting, sometimes i allso get a tingling sensation in the fingers of my left hand. allso despite trying to keep my self fit with a good diet and exercise i soon get out of breath and become light headed and dizzy. im am allso allways tired and find it hard to motivate myself becouse of lack of energy. i have had theese symptems in the past and had numerous tests which have never found any thing wrong other than low blood preasure. another symptem is whenever i eat something i feel the need to sleep soon after and become exausted if i dont and allso get very bad indegestion and heart burn. this is now starting to worry me and i am not geting any help from my doctor, can you give me any help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/19/2010
Doctor: Dr. R. Bora, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Hello, welcome to just answer and thank you for your question.

What investigations have you done?

Do you have any neck pain?

Do you have diabetes?

Have you taken any medicines for your symptoms? Do you feel low when you have these symptoms?

I am still available online to answer your queries after I get the above info.
lt;p>tests i have had done are cardograph</p><p> </p><p>treadmill test </p><p> </p><p>tilt test</p><p> </p><p>24 hour heart monitor</p><p>blood tests</p><p>i am not taking any medication and do not have diabetes, i get pain in all my muscles and joints, i don't feel low becouse i have got so used to feeling like this.</p>
Thanks for the additional info.

So, I assume that your heart is functoning normally as all your tests are negative for heart disaese.

Since you have pain in all your muscles and joints, you could be having some systemic disorder. Now, to make sure of this you should do complete blood count including ESR, CRP, ANA titer. In case you have abnormal results in these tests, you will have to do further tests depending on the results. Some systemic disorders which can be associated with pain in joints and muscles are arthritis disorders like seronegative arthritis, reiters disease, polymyositis, dermatomyosistis and so on. Hyperthyroidism can also cause pain in joints sometimes.

Please consult an immunologist who would be a better guide for your symptoms.

I hope my answer was helpful to you.Please press the "GREEN ACCEPT" button to accept the answer. FEEDBACK and BONUS would be highly appreciated.