IMDR06
IMDR06, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine Physician and HIV Physician
37530465

I'm a 44 y/o male with history of asthma and testosterone

Customer Question

Hello, I'm a 44 y/o male with history of asthma and testosterone level of 170 done 6 months ago. I lost my job and with it my insurance. My pcp is asking for $250 for office visit and labs(test level). Is there anywhere I can be seen and treated in Atlanta, GA for less money so I can afford medications? I've been without my meds for 4 months and I feel awful. Please help
Category: Medical
Expert:  IMDR06 replied 8 years ago.

there are several free clinics in the greater Atlanta area....run by the Georgia free clinic network. i would go to www.gfcn.org and then you can put your zip code in and find a free clinic near you. i hope this helps!

dr. sciberras