Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I keep gaining weight and have been thin most of my life. My…

Customer Question
I keep gaining weight and...
I keep gaining weight and have been thin most of my life. My stomach has gone up 4 waist sizes in two months. I get tired easy feel bloated after eatin a small amount of food. also the right side of the stomach seem larger that the right and is tender

where did everyone go I have been here almost an hour now
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/18/2010
Doctor: khagihara, Doctor replied 8 years ago
khagihara
khagihara, Doctor
How tall are you? How much do you weigh? How many pounds did you gain for the past 2 months?
Do you have any other problems associated with the problem?
Are you aware of anything which might have brought this on?
Do you have any medical problems?
Any surgeries?
Are you taking any medications including OTC pills and herbs?
Any family medical history?

I'm 5'10" and now 187lbs the most I have ever weighed.

I have gained 15 pounds over the past couple months

I started to have a tremor about a year ago or less

I just have arthritus from an auto accident where I broke many bones in 1984

Medication now taking:

KLONOPIN FOR NERVES

PREMIDONE FOR TREMOR

TRAZODONE TO SLEEP

ATENOLOL FOR BP

PROTRONIX FOR ACID REFLUX

CYMBALTA FOR DEPRESSION

ABILIFY IN CONCERT W/ CYMBALTA FOR MOOD

Vitamin

ONE A DAY FOR MEN

NIACIN 500MG

B COMPLEX 150 FOR ENERGY

GINKGO BILOBA

FISH OIL

All the above I have been on for years

I had an apendectimy 5 years ago

my father died from pancreatic cancer and on my moms side grandad of colen cancer

My father had the same symptoms as I'm having now.

Tired, enlarged stomach, some breathing labor

I smoke cigaretts too off and on for 30 years

Im still here
HELLO