Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am currently just concearned in increasing my libido,the…

Customer Question
I am currently just concearned...
I am currently just concearned in increasing my libido,the frequency of orgasms as well as my preejaculation time when engaged in intimacy with my girlfriend. I am not looking for further enlarging my penis.
Would you recommend me to use Cialis Professional or VigrxPlus or both in order to accomplish these two goals.
Thanks in advance
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/17/2010
Doctor: Dr. Gupta, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
VigrxPlus is a herbal supplement that has not been evaluated either by FDA or by rigorous scientific studies to prove that it helps in increasing the libido.
While it may work for you, there is not monitoring system in place to vouch for its efficacy / safety.
While Cialis works for clinically proven Erectile Dysfunction, the same may not be appropriate without a doctor's consultation.
As such there are no trial for Cialis to look at increased libido in an otherwise normal male.
VigrxPlus claims to increase the penis size transiently during intercourse due to additional blood engorgement in the penis, leading to greater sexual pleasure, also it is suggested that it may work for premature ejaculation too.
However given the lack of scientific data, I would have to consider these claims as unproven.
You could try VigrxPlus keeping the above information in mind, and see the results for yourself,
Regards