How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65674
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can i order vicodin from here. i have taken it before for my

Customer Question

can i order vicodin from here. i have taken it before for my bad back
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 8 years ago.
This is an information sight
If you have a question about your back, and if you know the details of what is wrong with it, I can help.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i have arthritis in my lower back and cant stand or walk for very long. i dont have medical insurance so i cant keep going to a doctor.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 8 years ago.
Is this disc disease, did you have an MRI and do you know any details
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i had a mri in 1998 a long time ago. thats when the accident accured. i have a pinch disc. and thats what causing me pain in my back. they gave me vicodin 10/325. it said take up to 2 every 4 hours as needed for pain.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 8 years ago.
Vicodin is not available at all without an examination and prescription from a doctor. Any interenet service that sold it to you would be doing so illegally in the United States.
However, vicodin will not fix your problem.
Physical therapy of the right type might well help this go away for good.
Rather than spending money on different doctors, see a physiatrist. This is an MD who specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation and who can set you up with the right physical therapies. The Pm&R doc can also give you the right pain meds.

Also, you might want to find someone who has an accu spina traction device which seems to get about 80% of people with disc problems better and out of pain.
Check out this link:
Physical therapy and an assessment will be necessary, especially if you can't walk for long: in fact if this gets worse you should simply go to the ER, hopefully that can be avoided though.

Please click accept to give answer credit. Positive feedback most appreciated. Bonuses most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only.