DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

Can i order vicodin from here. i have taken it before for my

Customer Question

can i order vicodin from here. i have taken it before for my bad back
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 8 years ago.
This is an information sight
If you have a question about your back, and if you know the details of what is wrong with it, I can help.
dt
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i have arthritis in my lower back and cant stand or walk for very long. i dont have medical insurance so i cant keep going to a doctor.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 8 years ago.
Is this disc disease, did you have an MRI and do you know any details
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i had a mri in 1998 a long time ago. thats when the accident accured. i have a pinch disc. and thats what causing me pain in my back. they gave me vicodin 10/325. it said take up to 2 every 4 hours as needed for pain.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 8 years ago.
Vicodin is not available at all without an examination and prescription from a doctor. Any interenet service that sold it to you would be doing so illegally in the United States.
However, vicodin will not fix your problem.
Physical therapy of the right type might well help this go away for good.
Rather than spending money on different doctors, see a physiatrist. This is an MD who specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation and who can set you up with the right physical therapies. The Pm&R doc can also give you the right pain meds.

Also, you might want to find someone who has an accu spina traction device which seems to get about 80% of people with disc problems better and out of pain.
Check out this link:
http://www.webmd.com/video/treating-back-pain-accuspina
Physical therapy and an assessment will be necessary, especially if you can't walk for long: in fact if this gets worse you should simply go to the ER, hopefully that can be avoided though.

dt
Please click accept to give answer credit. Positive feedback most appreciated. Bonuses most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only.