Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am on abilify and am now all my joints and muscles are…

Customer Question
I am on abilify and...
I am on abilify and am now all my joints and muscles are hurting. I feel like I have a low grade fever, and am sleeping all day. I don't know if it is from the medication, a fibromyalgia flare up, or maybe a tick bit. Is there any blood test to differenciate between these?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/16/2010
Doctor: Dr. Abid, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor

Please tell me since how long you have this problem?

Any history of lethargy/generalised weakness?

Regards.

on about the 6th or 7th I started feeling really tired By the end of the week I was taking a 3 hour nap every day. I also started sleeping longer at night (10-12hr) Sun I didn't get up until 11:30 and started taking Tylenol alternated with IB because of the terrible aches and I felt like I was running a low grade fever. And yes I am lethargic and very weak today, but having less pain so far today.

Thanks for info as you have history of tierdness,lethargy,generalised weakness,excessive sleep and also bodyaches and pain keeping these facts in mind i will suggest you to please check your thyroid hormone level (test) because sometime low level of thyroid hormones (hypothyroidism) can present with these symptoms so please get test and then proceed further ,also check your hemoglobin level.

Regards.