Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have been suffering with a condition for about 9 months…

Customer Question
hi i have been suffering...
hi i have been suffering with a condition for about 9 months now and the docsays it is depression but i think it me be something different on the odd day i get a like a long shiver inside me and go very weak all over my body and cant move for a half a minute, cant get my words out proberly and my eyes start to role also i have blacked out for a few seconds or so, i am waiting now for a brain scan but it aint for a couple of months yet i have been told my a friend that her friend had more or less the same symptoms and she has norcalapcy i have looked this up and some of the symptons seem the same and also looked up capalepcy and some of then symptons seem the same to,since this has been happening i have a bad odour smell in which it seems to come out of my skin and can smell it myself for about 30 seconds and then it happens again maybe in an hour o so as if my pauses or blogged up and then open for a bit i was wondering if i have some sort of skin disorder,can u help thanks
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/16/2010
Doctor: Dr. Stan, Medical Physician and Surgeon replied 8 years ago
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Medical Physician and Surgeon

Welcome to Just Answer:

It is possible that there is underlying abnormal brain stimulation which cause areas of the brain that control movement as well as smell to reaction inappropriately. Both of these areas are located toward the front part of the brain, and you are showing both symptoms of abnormal smell and movement with weakness. I suggest that you follow-up with your doctor for closer evaluation with CT Scan and/or MRI of the brain. You should also be evaluated with EEG. These studies should not wait for months, they should be done as soon as possible to exclude the presence of a abnormal lesions, including meningoma.

It was a pleasure to assist you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you so much.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Please note that this answer is for information only. It cannot be substituted for the visit to or the recommendation of your doctor.