Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a very bag bone condition and I have put up with pain…

Customer Question
hi, I have a very...
hi, I have a very bag bone condition and I have put up with pain all my life, I have been on a high dose of morphine sulfate tabs for 6 years, I am 34, I have both hips replaced when I was 20, I need both knees done and I just found out that both shoulders need doing, now 6 months ago I tried METH "P" for the 1st time, I had just split up with my partner of 12 years and I was down and out. The "P" came up in a wee test and my doctor has cut me off my pain meds. I am in so much pain and going through the withdrawerals was the worst thing I have ever been through, what can I do, I cant live like this for much longer. Please help. Thanks
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/15/2010
Doctor: Family Physician, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Could you please clarify which drug you are referring to as "P" ?

What medications were you taking?

What drugs had you taken? How long before the test did you do these drugs?

Do you know if the drug test was confirmed with GC/MS?