Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had lower back pain for some time especially in the…

Customer Question
I have had lower back...
I have had lower back pain for some time especially in the morning but now I have lower pelvic pain is this related
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/15/2010
Doctor: Dr. B., Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
what all medical condition are you diagnosed with?
on any medications?
none buut I have had pain in my butt and leg occasionlly
Dear Jacustomer,

I am sorry to know about your symptoms,

Based on what you mentioned,I will advise that you ask your physician to do dexa scan(to look foe t score) as low t score ,signfiying low bone density could be the cause of your low back and pelvic pain,so this needs to be ruled out.
You may also ask the physician to do esr,ra factor,crp levels,if required imaging tests like mri to rule out musculoskeletal disease(arthritis) as a cause of your symptoms,which are related to each other.

Thanks

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.Please click ACCEPT button so that I may get credit for my work.POSITIVE feedback& BONUS are warmly appreciated. Please note that answer is for information only. It can't be a substitute to visit the doctor.