Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I really need help with something.All my coworkers say that
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Staff Physician
Hello my name is***** really need help with something.All my coworkers say that smell like crap.but ca'nt smell it.I'm worried that i'm lose my job over this. and I don't want live like is anymore. … read more
I need some help, please. My best friend has bad body odors.
khagihara
khagihara, Post-Doctoral Degree
Hi, I need some help, please. My best friend has bad body odors. He is a very clean person. But for some reason he emits some strong smells. I myself believe it's coming thru his pores, hair and scalp… read more
My 4yo grandson occasionally complains of neck pain which is
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
My 4yo grandson occasionally complains of neck pain which is so painful it makes him cry and then he vomits. Is this something to worry about??… read more
63 yr old male with distinct body odor; showers daily with
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
63 yr old male with distinct body odor; showers daily with antibacterial soap; clothes washed on regular basis.… read more
Lately people have been telling me that i smell bad... i
dr.sehr
dr.sehr, Doctoral Degree
Lately people have been telling me that i smell bad... i shower ever day wash my clothes regularly brush my teeth get routine check- ups etc etc... but i still get compliants... what can i do to smell… read more
I have a 4 year old grandson who for the past 5 weeks or so
MDPhD to help
MDPhD to help, Doctoral Degree
I have a 4 year old grandson who for the past 5 weeks or so has developed what I will call a dry cough coming from his throat, not chest. It is very light, not attempting to clear his throat. He has b… read more
My boyfriend grew up in a family where hygiene was not a
DOCDEV
DOCDEV, CARDIAC ANAESTHESIOLOGIST
My boyfriend grew up in a family where hygiene was not a priority. I have been dealing with his foul odors for the last 2 1/2 years. He was using something like motor oil in his hair so his gray hair … read more
What would cause a person to emit an odor smelling like
DOCDEV
DOCDEV, CARDIAC ANAESTHESIOLOGIST
What would cause a person to emit an odor smelling like feces even though their body is clean? This is a serious issue for my son and we are looking for real answers. It's very important that I receiv… read more
My 16 year old daughter has had a foul odor her whole life.
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, M.B.B.S
My 16 year old daughter has had a foul odor her whole life. It is not exactly her breath, it seems to come out of her body and in the morning her room is full of a cabbage like smell. She is otherwise… read more
My 24 year old grandson recently lost all of his hair. I
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
My 24 year old grandson recently lost all of his hair. I came out in clumps, eventually losing all in his eyebrows and eyelashes. He has totally lost it all. He had several rounds of emotional upsets,… read more
Its embarrassing. Ive ahd is problem for a couple of years.
Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Consultant Dermatologist
Its embarrassing. Ive ahd is problem for a couple of years. Basically,I smell. Its not body odour, i shower twice a day. And the embarrassing thing is i think it has something to do with my bowles, as… read more
I have been have a problem with .O. over the 7years. It
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
I have been have a problem with B.O. over the 7years. It started off with being able to change my deodorant and the underarm odor would go away. Over time it does not matter what I have on I still hav… read more
My question is in relation to body odour, i seem to give off
Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Consultant Dermatologist
hi my question is in relation to body odour, i seem to give off a musty smell whilst im working physically this is offputting for those who work close by i shower daily and have a change of clothes to… read more
My urine has a very strong odor when I do not drink at least
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
My urine has a very strong odor when I do not drink at least 6 glasses of water a day. The dark orange yellow color and smell is very unusual. It does not smell like someone who has not drank water in… read more
My body smells like sour milk I've tried everything from
Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Senior Consultant
my body smells like sour milk I've tried everything from chlorophyll to over the counter detox cleansers and i don't play sports please help me!!!… read more
I have a bad odor off and on.it is the same smell as going
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
i have a bad odor off and on.it is the same smell as going to the bathroom but not as strong.… read more
I HAVE A TERRIBLE BODY ODOR THAT MIGHT CAUSE ME TO GET FIRED
doctor123
doctor123, Physician
I HAVE A TERRIBLE BODY ODOR THAT MIGHT CAUSE ME TO GET FIRED FROM MY JOB,,,THE ODOR SMELL LIKE FECES,,ALTHOUGH I SHOWWER THREE OT FOUR TIMES A DAY NOTHING HAPPENS...I HAVE BEEN TO SEVERAL DOCTOR BUT N… read more
I need help! This has been going on now for about two years
Dr Wu
Dr Wu, Doctoral Degree
I need help! This has been going on now for about two years and I've contacted a couple of doctors ( including private ones ) to no avail. I have bad body odour! It has got to a stage now where people… read more